So you have booked your dream Bahamas vacation rental at Snaresbrook Manor in Eleuthera. Now how do you get to the resort? It is actually simpler than it seems. First things first is purchasing your air fare to fly to the Bahamas.
Flying to the Bahamas
There are a few different airline options with two different airport options. One airport called Governor’s Harbour Airport is about 15 minutes from the resort. The other is North Eleuthera Airport (ELH) about an hour from the resort, mainly because the roads are not comparable to most roads in the United States and require slower speeds when driving. They are both very small and easy to navigate options. Just grab your luggage and you’re ready to go! With daily flights from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Nassau your journey will go seamlessly. Now what airline options do you have?
- Delta and American – both fly into ELH
- Silver Airways – flies in from Fort Lauderdale (only about a 45 minute flight!) to both ELH and Governor’s Harbour Airport.
- Bahamas Air – flies from Nassau to Eleuthera. It has been voted the safest airline in the Carribean.
- Southern Air Charter – 3 flights per day to both North Eleuthera and Governor’s Harbour Airport
- Pineapple Air Charter – 3 flights per day to both North Eleuthera and Governor’s Harbour Airport
- Private Air Travel – we also offer private air travel that holds up to 8 passengers.
Now that you have got your air fare covered… what’s next? Getting from the airport to the resort.
Transportation in the Bahamas to Snaresbrook Vacation Rental
Taxis are typically expensive so we recommend renting a car for the week to get around the island. Just remember to drive on the left side of the road! Rental cars typically run from about $300 and up for the length of your week. Below is listed some great rental car services with their information:
- Julbert Cadet (Ford Explorers): call +1(242)470-2578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Butch Johnson (2015 Cadillac, Escalade, GMC, Terrains, and Ford Explorers): call: +1 (242) 470-8531 or email email@example.com
- Stanton Cooper (Taxi & 2017 Jeep Cherokee, 2017 Ford Flex, 2016 Buick Encore): call +1(242) 553-6439; +1(242)359-7007
Once you arrive at Snaresbrook Manor you will see a large welcome book with everything you will need to know, including all the fun things to do in the Bahamas! We hope that your travel experience will go as smoothly as possible as you enter your state of relaxation.